National Association for Information Destruction (NAID)
The NAID AAA Certification Program is a voluntary program for NAID members who wish to certify their information destruction services. To become certified, NAID members submit to an audit for their mobile and/or plant-based operations. Media for inspection include paper or printed media, micromedia, computer hard drive destruction, and computer hard drive sanitization.
Achieve Results with the Evata Consulting Group
- Achieve compliance and certification quickly and affordably
- Step-by-step guidance, training, auditing
- Custom solutions and documents
- Assigned project manager and detailed project plan
- Online learning management system included
The Evata Consulting Group offers a full range of consultant support for your NAID certification project.
Schedule a free consultation to find the right strategy and approach for you.
The Benefits of NAID Certification
Selecting a NAID AAA Certified shredding and destruction service helps your business fulfill important regulatory compliance requirements. HIPAA, FACTA, SOX, GLB and many state laws require written and verifiable information destruction procedures. Other benefits include:
- Enhanced company image
- Increased awareness of risks
- Meeting market requirements
- Meeting regulatory requirements