International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
The Arms Export Control Act grants the president of the United States authority to control the import and export of defense articles and services. Pursuant to this authority, ITAR contains regulations for those who are involved in the manufacturing, exporting, temporary importing, or brokering of defense articles or services.
Achieve Results with the Evata Consulting Group
- Achieve compliance and certification quickly and affordably
- Step-by-step guidance, training, auditing
- Custom solutions and documents
- Assigned project manager and detailed project plan
- Online learning management system included
Schedule a free consultation to find the right strategy and approach for you.
The Benefits of ITAR Certification
The benefits of ITAR compliance include the following:
- Meeting market requirements
- Increased awareness of risks
- Increased competence
- Meeting regulatory requirements